An all new complete underlay (building wrap) system (FPS®) that protects both timber and steel wall and roof frames from outside weather and internal moisture during construction and for the reasonable lifespan of the building.
The FPS® (Frame Protection System) consists of components thoroughly tested, proven and certified for all New Zealand conditions.
The FPS® has a range of compatible underlays, tapes, seals and fastenings that will provide:
- 90 days UV exposure - so can be a interim cladding
- Water proof from the outside – ensuring material durability and performance
- Wind tight – with products suitable for very high wind speeds, exposed and multi-level buildings.
- High vapour permeability from the inside to outer side – ultimate drying capabilities
- Strong materials - tear resistant, robust but easy to handle and install
- Cost effective – affordably priced.Comprehensively warranted and supported when installed correctly.
- Codemark certified – ensuring Building Code compliance and certainty of performance.